Saturday 9 January 2016

Decided to keep the shroud mounting rear support and as that is next of the parts to fit working from rear to front I set about cleaning it up.

The original part is shown in the red paint I obtained it in. (I know the original colour was Healey Blue).





Having attacked it with a wire wheel on the angle grinder I removed the components that were really rusted to allow for better rust removal.










































So it is Saturday night and whilst sat on the sofa chilling out I look back through the original document I have which details what inner body panels I bought from Ahead 4 Healey's a while back when I realise I have bought this panel already.  I'm confused as I cleaned the garage out last week and never saw it, some thorough detective work is required.....

No comments:

Post a Comment