Saturday 8 February 2020

Working steadily through the list of things to do before going for paint.  The cockpit trim is getting close.  Oddly all of them need a little trim here and there.















































The only place I have real challenges is on the front right hand side, ie right by where I will be sitting.  The challenge that I have is that the corner is too high and won't marry up to the trim on the door.  I might need to be creative on this.

I then fitted the screen to double check that it is all good and generally speaking it is.  However, the gap to the bottom of the screen and the shroud bodywork is different on either side so that needs some work too, only I am not sure what just yet.  It looks good with the screen frame on though.




















































Door gaps are pleasing.





















The screen frame needs some work as do the pillars, check the state of the locating pegs.  I suspect that removing them will be more than a little work.






No comments:

Post a Comment