Monday 17 February 2020

As I ran out of energy yesterday and quit before I'd finished rubbing down the primer I got up early to get it done.  This is a photo I took walking down the garden path on the way to the garage this morning as it gives a clear indication of how early I was at it.  I should take this moment to apologise to my lovely wife as I was grumpy as hell last night, sorry.  (of course, she is getting first hand feedback on the progress every day so she won't read this but, hey it's the thought that counts)








































It is done now, thank heavens and I feel much happier than I have done for a little while, I think the deadline of getting it prepared was playing on my mind.  Now I have time for a coffee and some breakfast before the car transporter arrives and the Healey takes an exciting journey.








No comments:

Post a Comment