Tuesday 29 May 2018

I went to the Enfield Pagent of Motoring yesterday and came across a stall selling the C45 Dynamator for £125, couldn't resist and thereby spending the rest of the £300 I collected for the 100/6 screen I sold at the weekend, it didn't last long.





I finished the tank and it is nicely painted in black, job done.





I started to dig around the boxes of bits for the throttle linkage and found these, I have no idea what they are for.



This is the throttle linkage, lots of bits and many duplicated which allows me to choose the best.  Lots of rubbing down and painting coming up.  The brass ends to the rods are a work of art, British engineering in lovely detail.




Despite having two complete throttle pedal assemblies I decided to take apart a separate pedal and braze it to a new rod.  My brazing is coming on nicely.  I do however need some new brazing rods now, eBay here I come.





















































Pedal done and painted along with a few of the rods.   I think I am missing the final link rod to the carbs so will have another hunt around.


No comments:

Post a Comment