Saturday 27 June 2020

Last night, Friday night, I was sat on the sofa having a chilled discussion with my wife when this email came through from Richard at Tudor wheels to say that my wheels were read and was accompanied with this photo.  How damn cool so they look, I am totally over excited.





















Today I went to the garage to continue on the seat cover.  I followed the photos on the Boras Motor Corporation website, they have been so helpful that I emailed the company and the owner emailed me back to thank me for my feedback.  It was nerve wracking cutting the leather all the same.









































And it wasn't easy, so much so that I sliced a little piece of my finger off in the process, donut.

















I don't think the finished product is very photogenic.  In real life the creases shown in the photos hardly stand out.  I am very happy with it.  My only frustration is that the job can't be finished because I don't have the curved needles required to stick up the very last section.  I have ordered some but they are taking months to arrive, damn.

No comments:

Post a Comment