Monday 8 June 2020

Continuing with the base coverings I trimmed the material above the seat supports then glued and folded it over.








































I then turned it around and started on the other side.  I thought this might be harder because of the compound curves at the corners but I think the practice had helped me as it went well without a fuss.










































I am very pleased with the finished item.











































Having completed the bases I turned my attention to the seats.  Naturally the covers didn't fit and required some modification to the foam.








I am pleased that the heated element fits in-between the two ridges on the outside of the flat inner section.  Getting closer.

No comments:

Post a Comment