Monday 24 September 2018

I started off by finishing the throttle linkage.  Although, if I was fair I'd acknowledge that I still have some adjustments to make.





Not sure why I went to check out the water pump next, but,......










The outlet for the heater seems in a off position, some research is needed to see if this makes any difference.

I then fitted the shock absorbers on the back as I think I should start at the back and work forward.




So having decided that I then start idly fitting odds and sods that were about to fit.







One thing that has been hanging over me is the fuel line connection to the tank.  The pipe coming out of the tank is a very different size to the other fuel pipes I have so I have needed to do something about it.  I bit the bullet, cut the old connector off and then prepped it for soldering.









































It doesn't look like there is loads of solder but I think it took well so I am going for it.

Above, with a standard gas pipe U bend and below, in situ in the car.  I need to drill a hole in the rear panel now then job done.


No comments:

Post a Comment