Friday 31 August 2018


I spent a few days painting and absolutely loved it.  I even like the colour now.






















































Naturally I have started to procrastinate.  I spent a lot of the week working on the Triumph (I have attempted to make the spoked wheel tubeless by sealing the spokes, I fired the tyres today and am awaiting a proper test but so far so good) when really I should have done more on the Healey.  I have the engine mounts fitted and have replaced the flywheel.  Next job is the clutch and then to connect the gearbox.  Once done it is time to fit the engine.


The reason for procrastinating is that I don't really want to take the car off the trolley but I don't think I will be able to get the engine in if I don't.  Oh damn, time to procrastinate some more.






No comments:

Post a Comment