Friday 24 August 2018

Back in London and in the garage at last.  It should be noted that the schools GCSE results were good so I can spend a week in the garage in peace.

I get in the garage  today and empty the stuff that had been stored there such as the dogs bed and so on.  Then I sort the bike out; this is very important.








































OK, so I am fat following a long period of eating and drinking too much so I need to do some exercise in addition to going on a diet.  I haven't used the bike for ages, easily over a year.  So I needed to clean it and service it.

Job done then onto the Healey.

I started with the exhaust manifold for some strange reason.  I have no idea why but I modified the plate that John had given me and then painted it.  I also cleaned up the threads of the studs on the manifold.










































I then looked at the petrol pump.  I needed to get my computer into the garage and study in detail the various files I have on the pump.  I eventually got it sorted.










































Once completed I tried to test it only to find that the battery was flat, blast.

Tomorrow I am off to see John which should be good.


No comments:

Post a Comment