Sunday 21 February 2016

I took a trip to the shed at the in-laws to reclaim the wishbones and kingpins/hub only to realise that I couldn't fit them to the car immediately as I don't have any bushes.  Felt a little bit of a sausage as I should have known that really.  I brought them back with me though.




























I decided to make myself useful elsewhere by doing little jobs like shaping the inner wheel arch that I installed on Friday to allow the shock to fit and cleaning up the brackets I had extracted from the old chassis.  Quite an enjoyable Sunday morning but maybe not what I was expecting.

On a slightly different issue I returned to the in-laws and rummaged through the parts to see what electrical components I had and what state they were in.  I figured that I ought to check out John's stock before he sells it all and so it seemed like a good time to investigate it.  I have plenty of stuff that I have no idea what it is and many electrical components that are in dubious condition so it seemed like a sensible thing to do.  I have arranged to see John next Saturday so that is very good.  Between now and then I have to return to work which always seems a shame; such is life.





No comments:

Post a Comment