Monday 19 November 2012

Hello from North Norfolk on a lovely day.  Here to retrieve some of the Healey 100 parts, particularly the shroud, doors and the one wing I have.


This is the stuff, stuck in the corner of the garage where it has been for too many years.


Some of the original boxes that the car came in.


Some of the panels ready for loading.  Note the original door with the panel that the hinges bolt to still attached as the door literally fell off the car.


I'm glad that my Mother in-law won't see this until the car has been cleared out (thanks).



And ready to hit the road back to London with the shroud providing a an extra bit of down force.

I had some good finds and some not so good.  I thought for example that I had no fuel gauge but found one.  However, I thought I had a full set of windscreen components but realised that I am missing one of the brackets that fits between the shroud and the wing to take the bottom of the windscreen when it folds down flat and all that stuff looks horrifically expensive, oh well.  I had loads of bits that had no meaning to me what so ever, still I guess that is going to be part of the adventure.

Now I just have to do a bit, watch this space...

No comments:

Post a Comment