Sunday 29 March 2020

I started the day by rubbing down the wheel repairs in the lovely March sunshine which was streaming through the garage, it was quite enjoyable.








































All done and ready for paint.  I was a little worried that the wheel was so scratched that it really should be painted with primer.  However, I only have a very light coloured primer and I have a fear that the black paint would wear though to the primer and that would severely distress me, I know, I'm on the spectrum but hey, I am a maths teacher after all.








































One coat done.








































All done and looking lovely, I hope it dries that way.








































I then fitted the remaining cockpit trims.   This went ok but I am a little troubled by the alignment of them all so I decided to go and have a bath and worry about it later.























































Looking at these photos I think I might be worrying unnecessarily.

No comments:

Post a Comment