Wednesday 20 February 2019

Today, it being half term means I can have Wednesday garage action, I did some lovely little things on the car.

I sorted the petrol gauge out, I have a quarter of a tank.  Some idiot had connected the wires to the back of the gauge to the wrong terminals.

I then fitted the new rev and speedo cables and started the car again to see if they worked, they did.  I noticed that the flange coming out of the back of the box turned a little whilst the 'box was in neutral which is odd.  Next was the bracket that connects the exhaust downpipes to the sump.

I then fitted the new UJ to the prop shaft and I can tell you that this was a pig of a job and probably because I didn't know what I was doing.  I also separated the two parts of the shaft to get the arrows on each section to line up.  All cool in the end.






No comments:

Post a Comment