Friday 28 December 2018


Snatched a bit of garage action here and there over Christmas.  Started by fitting the cut-off switch.





Santa was kind to me this year.  I also received an exhaust and a pile of small bits and pieces that will enable me to plough on at full speed.  I can only think that I have been a good boy this year.



The exhaust was the wrong item though which gave me an excuse to visit Moss in London and change it, all sorted below.




The front section fitted really nicely, nothing else did though, oh well.







Taking a rest at the end of a long hard day in the world of Healey restorations.



The only negative was that I managed to crack the petrol pump when I screwed it into the car, damn.  Now I do have the original pump and it looks the same so I could swap the offending part if the crack develops into something more substantial but for now I am blocking it out of my mind. Ho hum,.....









No comments:

Post a Comment