Sunday 28 October 2018

I started the day by rubbing down and cleaning the starter motor that I now know works before giving it a lick of paint.  I am sure that there is an item that I should paint at the same time but I can't remember what it is, doh.




In the background of the photo above you can see that I have been rubbing down the dashboard again.  I bought a polishing kit for the bench grinder and hope that it will make a difference.





Well it doesn't look brilliant just yet.  I was supposed to have some type of lime to rub on it to shine it up at the end but the kit supplied didn't contain it so I am hoping that when I get it all will be well with the world.




























I have spent an unbelievable amount of time rubbing down and polishing this thing and am unhappy with the results.  Should I just have thrown £110 at it?  Well it would have been easier but that isn't always the best way.

No comments:

Post a Comment