Sunday 31 December 2017


I visited John yesterday and borrowed his reamers along with gaining a new backplate, phew.  Reaming the bushes was an enjoyable activity although not a fast one.  The kingpin now fits well and so I proceeded to give the suspension components another clean before coating them in metal ready and painting them with POR15.  An enjoyable day.











In-between coats of paint I got out the bearings for the hub and realise that they are not symmetrical meaning they need to go in a certain way, naturally I don't know which way.  The annoying thing is that I could have asked John had I realised before today, oh well.  Edit: having just read the manual I realise that the bearings are marked; must read the manual, must read the manual, must re,......

No comments:

Post a Comment