Sunday 3 December 2017

A fairly gentle morning in the garage.  I received the new cotter pin from John, thank you, but not the socket I'd ordered which was disappointing.  I fitted the gearbox cover plates and the finished the gearbox which was nice.




























I also modified the overdrive solenoid plate so that I could mount the locking nut below the bracket and therefore allow more movement for adjustment.  That went well.





























Then I made the 'special tool' used by a few Healey people on youtube to hold the oil pump plunger in to allow the box to fit together.





























It is time to move on to something else and I think it will be front suspension which has been lying on the floor for the last few weeks.  Before I start I think I'll take some pictures, for once.









No comments:

Post a Comment