Saturday 14 October 2017

I had a lovely day at Rawles Motorsport open day today.  There were loads of lovely cars on display.  I felt somewhat surprisingly that my favourite two were an e-type and a Jensen despite the presence of some lovely Healey's.



























Fortunately they had a few 100's there in addition to the customers cars.  I greatly enjoyed talking to the bodywork expert, Sam and the superb mechanic, Vince.  I established that I have another item missing from my chassis, a captive nut for the earthing strap, poo.




























I am thinking that I should just mount the earth strap to the shock absorber mounting bolts despite the clear guidance that Vince gave to the contrary.

It was lovely to see the cars and gauge in more detail what I have ahead of me.  I was conscious that the work on display makes mine look pretty amateurish, oh well.





























Not a Healey but it looked absolutely beautiful when it drove in to the car park.






No comments:

Post a Comment