Sunday 2 July 2017

I've been toying with the options ahead of me pre and post summer holidays which are rapidly approaching.  I had this weekend and two more before we head off on our annual house swap (teacher = time rich / cash poor hence swapping one's house for the summer).  I could have gone to Brooklands on the Thruxton for the annual motorbike show but had our mobile mechanic round to service the tt and replace its cam belt.  This meant that I really had to get on with rubbing down the 100 and therefore paint it before the summer.  So I spent the day rubbing, rubbing and rubbing some more.  My fingers are down to the knuckles.  I have nearly finished the top of the car so I will do that this week and seal the joints.  Then next weekend I'll rub down the underside and then stone chip it.  That leaves me with one day to paint the top and the bottom, urmmm, doesn't add up.  Oh well.





No comments:

Post a Comment