Monday 25 May 2020







































I remade the vertical panel yesterday.  I made a few adjustments to the template so that the vertices of the returns were neater at the same time and am happy with this now.  I came across the one grille mounting washers that I have and it prompted me to start to think about that.  I need 5 in total and they cost £16 which is too much for what is essentially a bent washer with a couple of tabs so I decided that I should make some.  I've found some suitable metal and taken measurements so that is going to be the next task.  Then the seats.

I have the rest of this week as half term holiday and then I am back to work which means that I need to get the last remaining big task out of the way while I have a few days in a row to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment