Friday 21 April 2017

Hello,

I have been lucky enough to be in Boston to watch my wife do the marathon, top lady, and still get a few days in the garage on the Healey this Easter holiday.  I have been working my round the body welding everything that I see needs welding and it has been lovely fun.  Because I have been only welding I haven't updated the blog that much but have no fears, I've been hard at it lately.

One of the tings I did was to weld the wiper motor tray back in place.




























Whilst I was in Boston I walked past this lovely car, no idea what it is but I'd love one.











 One of the tings that sat uncomfortably with me is the number of holes in the the panel that sit behind the engine.









The return edge on the bottom of the bulkhead has long stressed me out too.




A few days of welding make light work of it!













No comments:

Post a Comment