Tuesday 25 October 2016

These are the pictures that should have been with the last post but for some reason my phone didn't import them for a few days?

Anyway, the wing looking tired:





This is the inner wing on the near side:






And on the off side, except I forgot about the mole grips whilst taking them so one can't see what I was hoping to show, sausage features springs to mind.









The inner wings on both sides trial fitted and looking ok from the inside:













The next two photos are cool, they show a similar position with regards to the inner wing joint for both sides.  Phew.







The next two show one side with a tab for connecting to the top of the shroud / wing on one wing with it missing on the other.  I know it was there and I don't remember removing it,......

No comments:

Post a Comment