Sunday 26 January 2020

I gradually worked my way round the car putting the panels on for what I hoped was the last time.
















































































Having done that it was pleasing to stand back and look at it as a car.  With all the panels the same colour it really looks like it is getting closer to the end.





























I checked the cockpit trim and discovered that it was original as the numbers match the body number.  When I have changed so much of the car it seems a little daft to worry about such things but it felt nice all the same.








































I started work on the rear trim which is something I have been a little worried about as all three sections I have are all miles out.  However, I found that two of them were much more malleable than I first thought and started to take shape.  I eventually settled on one and started to screw it on.  I added a couple of holes on the corners so that I could use extra screws and it is starting to take shape.




No comments:

Post a Comment