Sunday 13 January 2019

The drive from Chamonix to London took a little effort last Saturday so I wasn't at my most energetic in the garage last Sunday.  The first week back at work coupled with a requirement to mark the mock exam papers meant I had limited time in the garage this weekend.  However, I have removed the the fuel tank and marked where the holes need to be drilled for the wiring.  I have also made and painted the battery tray.  I have fitted the exhaust only to realise that it doesn't fit and worked out what needs to happen to get it fitted.  So that feels ok.  I have had to sandwich this work between some required work on the daily driver, my wife's Vespa and my Triumph; no rest for the wicked.

It is Sunday afternoon and I am sat on the sofa with a beer awaiting the start of the Spurs vs Manchester United game, COYS.

No comments:

Post a Comment