Sunday 25 November 2018

Yesterday I spent some time on my motorbike so only got to the garage in the afternoon.  I polished the dash, again and then fitted it and the gauges.  It looked wonderful only to the realise that I had damaged it during the installation process.  Off it came and then out came the rubbing down paper and off I went again.









I contemplated buying some Healey horns but by the time I did they came in at about £100 and they are not the original type either.  eBay is my friend, two horns for £11 delivered.


























Today I did a few bits of soldering and then headed off to see John to get my distributor put back together.  It took a bit of fiddling but we got there in the end.  Getting closer to starting that engine.


































No comments:

Post a Comment