Sunday 18 November 2018

A lovely day in the garage, if a little cold.  I gave the dipstick and fan another coat of paint and thinned it a little this time so that it would flow a little easier and it worked.  I finished off the wiring at the front by mounting the wires to the brake switch and routing the headlight section of the harness along the top of the cross member.  Then I began fitting the radiator.  It went in remarkably easily.  So in my English car I now have a Chinese made radiator to compliment the Polish oil filter.



























The newly painted fan looking wonderful.


























I then fitted all the hoses.


























I know I have the distributor to sort out but I can't actually think of anything else I need to do on the front end to get the engine running other than fill it with oil and water.  Oh, and the choke cable but I need the dash on and all the gauges done before that will happen, anyway, happy days.

I'll finish with a lovely red dipstick.




No comments:

Post a Comment