Saturday 13 January 2018

It's Saturday and I love Saturday.  In the garage after a small egg on toast and a few cups of coffee, heater on and bikes out side getting cold.

I decided that I will work on the drivers side suspension.




























First job is to strip it down, great fun.  I notice that this side doesn't have a cap to hold the grease in in the hub so that is something I need to get ordered.  Some of the bolts are a little difficult to get un done and strip or  damage their threads; this is odd as the lot is somewhat less corroded than the other side.




























I enjoyed the strip down.  Next job was to remove the bushes from the stub axel which went well.  Then I started to clean the pieces up with the angle grinder and a wire brush, great fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment