Saturday 24 October 2015

Well I have a confession to make, I have been in the garage in the last two months but got our of the habit of updating this blog, sorry.  So when I look back at the photos I have taken I realise I can't remember what I did and when, oops.  When push comes to shove I didn't get in the garage as much as I could have over the last two months but I did do other car stuff like visiting the International Auto-jumble at Beaulieu for the first time (I've been to the museum before but never the jumble) and I couldn't believe how cool it was.  I was lucky enough to go with my wife and the dog on what was a fabulous weekend weather wise.  I visited every stand and only bought some gasket paper which is amusing.  


The dog left in the dog area whilst we look round the museum.

























When we return he isn't looking so happy!
























Cow challenges on the way home, freaky for a Londoner

























I also visited the annual open day at Rawles which again was with my wife and the dog.  It felt amazing to be around so many Healey's although there were only a few 100's in the crowd.  I have pretty much been to both Rawles and Orchard Restorations open days for the past 5 or 6 years and every time I went for the first 2 or 3 years I saw a 100 in pieces being worked on then nothing but 3000's.  Better luck next year.                                                  


No comments:

Post a Comment