Monday 18 March 2013

It's been too long.  Yesterday I got back in the garage and after some tinkering with the cycles I got down to looking at the passenger door.  I took the 'a' post off and welded it back on again, then fitted the door and the front wing and checked alignment.  Then I did it all again, 4 times.  Now I've got to a stage where I think it is roughly alright which means I can turn my attention to the driver side. 

Easter is coming up, thank heavens.



I thought that the swage line lined up well when I looked at the car in the flesh but now that I look at the photo below I see that the line is somewhat kinked, I fear that this is going to be a long process.



I think that I need to do the wing repairs now as the bottom of the doors at the rear sit really proud of the inner.  Some thing for me to ponder on.

Regards

No comments:

Post a Comment