Sunday 11 September 2016







































It was sunny in North London today so I got the car out and started measuring.  I decided to take off the wings and shroud so that I could weld the bulkhead top panel back on.  Once done I put it all back  again.

When I look at it from afar the car looks reasonably ok, there are no massive issues and if it was all painted in a lovely shiny Healey Blue colour then I am confident it would look great.  The wheels are vertically aligned which is great news.  The near side shape is still out though and I think I can improve on it so I am going to have a go.  I will need to borrow an old slide puller from my panel beater friend Rob and hopefully I can do that in the next week or two.  Will keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment