Sunday 22 March 2015

Ventured into the garage and finished off the rear wing by welding up the rear section that I repaired earlier and the join from the new lower section that had been attached previously.  I tided up a few more bits and pieces then took the car out to check the lines and swap it round to attach the other side (my garage is not big enough to work on both sides at the same time).








































It is hard to show the lines cleanly on the photos but this side is now ok, I can't say its perfect but I think it is acceptable so I am going to move on.









































I am however very happy with the lines around the door.  Earlier on I also adjusted the top of the door at the rear to match the lines of the top of the wings and door.  There is a slight difference in the height of the rear wing and the door but not anything that can't be dealt with later on.







Having looked at the other side it became clear of the work that lies ahead as the lines are in desperate need of attention.







However the lines along this side are excellent.







No comments:

Post a Comment