Monday 14 April 2014

Back on it and having put the wings, doors and shroud back I discovered that my efforts had made a difference.

Felt more comfortable with the car now.  The nearside might still need to drop down a little but it is better. Sorry about the finger over the lens, feeling a little old and duffery now.

 The nearside line is much better

The offside too
 The door gaps have altered a little, not so bad above but definitely worse below.  The sol now seems to be in the wrong place and I thing I may have a look at the whole lot again.
 From a distance, sorry about the scooter, it looks better than it does close up.  The lines down the side are getting close to ok but I'm having a bit of lunch and typing this whilst I consider repeating everything I have just do to see if I can make it better still.....
The offside is slightly off from being straight whilst the nearside seems ok.  I remember seeing a Healey at one of the open days and it looked great but the lines down the side were worse than mine.  I say this because I am not sure how far to go with it all, food for thought and time for another sandwich.

No comments:

Post a Comment